October 14-16, 2016
Westin Hotel, Bellevue, WA
*GSRWA reserves the right to substitute new speakers and to change the roster of events if necessary.
There is a separate registration form if you are looking to register for the Master Class Only.
Remember to bring cash!
Please remember to bring additional cash for the raffle tickets!
Registration Dates & Deadlines:
- Registration opens June 1, 2017.
- Early bird registration closes July 15, 2017
- The Westin conference rate expires September 29, 2017 or when block is full.
- Registration closes Oct 1, 2017 or when the conference is sold out. We will maintain a waiting list once the event is sold out, in case there are cancellations. The wait listed attendees are processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
Refunds and Return Check Policy:
- Refunds will be made, less a $25 processing fee, until September 13, 2017.
- Requests for refunds made between September 14th, 2017 and October 1, 2017 will be accepted, less a $50 processing fee.
- Refunds requested after October 1, 2017 will be reviewed and adjudicated on a case by case basis.
- There is a $25 returned check fee.
Registration for the Emerald City Writers’ Conference is not complete until payment is received in full. Registration is not transferable. Preference to pitch selection, volunteer selections and reader event reservations are added to the schedule/rosters when registration is completed. Please use the contact from to request additional information.